Enterprise Java Beans
This course will cover the specialization of the JEE specification dedicated to Enterprise Java Beans (EJB). Upon completing the course, you will have an understanding of some the design and development issues associated with development of applications using EJB as well as some practical hands-on experience developing Enterprise Java Beans applications. This class is a subset of the current Enterprise Business Logic class we offer designed to specialize on the subject of Enterprise Java Beans. This class will combine lecture with a unifying, hands-on example that will help you quickly understand the JEE architecture and its relationship with EJB.
- The Java Platform and the JDK
- Creating Classes and Methods
- Java syntax and control constructs
- Working with Strings
- Fields, variables, and arrays
- Java Packages and Visibility
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Interfaces and Abstract Classes
- Utility Classes
- Enumerations and Static Imports
- The new Date/Time API
- Collections and Generics
- Introduction to Lambda Expressions
- Streams and Collectors
- Multithreading and Concurrent Java
- Java I/O
- Introduction to Annotations
- Java Data Access JDBC API
Programmers who need to design and develop serious applications in Java.
Experience with a modern programming language (i.e. COBOL, Fortran, Visual Basic or C) is necessary for this fast paced course. Object oriented experience is helpful, but not required.
Upon completing the course, the student will:
- Build a basic Java application
- Use Java built-in data types, operators and control flow constructs
- Build code modules using Java classes
- Reuse code with Java inheritance Write an object-oriented application
- Use Java Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to rapidly prototype your application
- See Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) in action
- Understand the use of Java thread programming
- PC Workstation for use during training
- Student Manual
No Reviews found for this course.