Introduction to Python Programming
This course introduces the student to the Python language. On completion of this class the student should feel comfortable with writing Python programs. The course provides insight to the features of Python that make it an excellent choice for projects of virtually any size.
- Python Overview
- Python History
- Python In Use
- Python References
- The Python Language
- Python Statements
- Variable Assignment
- Flow Control
- Using/Developing Classes
- Using Modules
- Pattern Matching
- Using Python
- Designing Python applications
- Installing and using third party frameworks
- Distributing Python applications
This course is designed for those already using Korn shell scripting, Perl, or C programming languages to manipulate files or control processes.
- U101 – Introduction to Linux or equivalent experience
- Recent programming experience
Students will be able to write Python programs dealing with sequences and mappings, program flow control, system calls and file manipulation.
- PC Workstation for use during training
- Student Manual
No Reviews found for this course.