JSF/Spring/JPA Application Programming
This course shows how to use the popular Spring framework with some of the most recent Java EE technologies on the WebSphere platform. Rather than using technologies like Servlets, JSP, and Hibernate, this course highlights how more recent technologies can make Java EE application programming easier while also relying on standard technologies to ease deployment to various platforms. This course provides an introduction to the various technologies in addition to Spring so that students can immediately be effective developers.
- Introduction to JSF
- JSF components
- JSF Navigation
- JSF Validation
- Using JSF with Spring
- Introduction to JPA
- JPA data queries
- JPA entity relationships
- JPA and Database Support in Spring
- Spring Web Services
This is an intermediate-advanced level training course for software designers, developers and programmers.
Students should have a solid understanding of Java programming and have a strong working knowledge of developing JEE applications.
Upon completing the course, the student will:
- Understand the need for the Spring framework
- Program JSF web applications
- Integrate Spring with JSF
- Utilize JSF events, navigation, and validation
- Use Java Persistence API (JPA) to manage persistence of Java data
- Query persistent data with JPA QL
- Manage relationships between data with JPA
- Integrate Spring with the JPA ORM framework
- Use Spring in web service applications
- Utilize Spring JMS
- PC Workstation for use during training
- Student Manual
No Reviews found for this course.