Oracle Advanced PL/SQL
This hands-on course provides critical continuation of learning for the PL/SQL developer and is the next step for students with knowledge of the PL/SQL basics. This class is designed for PL/SQL developers writing or supporting complex enterprise systems.
- PL/SQL review of Procedures, Functions, Packages, Database Triggers
- Oracle PL/SQL new features overview
- Working with object types and methods
- PL/SQL records, tables and collections
- Table functions
- Reference Cursors
- Overloading packages
- Built-in packages
- DBMS_SQL and execute immediate
- DBMS_JOB & DBMS_Scheduler
Oracle application developers
- Oracle SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals
- or equivalent experience
Students will expand their knowledge of basic Oracle PL/SQL and be able to incorporate user defined datatypes (objects, records, tables, collections) and built-in packages when developing complex enterprise systems.
- PC Workstation for use during training
- Student Manual
- Oracle Advanced SQL
- Oracle Forms
- Oracle Reports
No Reviews found for this course.