WebSphere Application Server Administration
This course teaches the basics of the administration and deployment of web applications in the IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment environment.
- Enterprise (Java EE) Applications
- Installing and Configuring WebSphere Application Server
- Installing Enterprise Applications
- IBM HTTP Server Installation and Configuration
- WebSphere Application Server Architecture
- Application Tracing and Troubleshooting
- Data Source Configuration and Management
- Security Management
- Java Messaging Service (JMS) Management
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning with Tivoli Performance Analyzer
- Scripting of Administrative Activities
- Clustered Workload Management
This course is designed for Webmasters and System Administrators who need to install, configure and maintain systems using WebSphere Application Server v8.5 Network Deployment Edition.
The student should have a good understanding of Web technology, Java, and operational skills for Windows. Administration skills for a web server like Apache or IBM HTTP Server would also be beneficial although not required.
After completing this course, the student will be able to install and configure IBM’s WebSphere Application Server and deploy JEE applications. In addition, students will gain experience with performing standard administrative tasks. Special attention will be paid to security setup and configuration as well as troubleshooting malfunctioning applications and performance tuning applications.
- PC Workstation for use during training
- Student Manual
No Reviews found for this course.